The event WILL always go ahead in the event of bad weather. Please check the weather forecast in advance and be prepared for the Great British weather. Screenings will only be cancelled if the weather conditions present a danger at screening time. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night, and acknowledge that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded. In the unlikely event that a screening is cancelled, we will aim to give as much notice as possible, so please keep an eye out for information on the website and social media.
- We no longer use printed e-tickets on arrival due to COVID-19, therefore please have your e-ticket ready to show the check in staff on your smart device.
- Each ticket admits one car, driver and up to 6 passengers. Each passenger must have a seat belt.
- Each ticket valid for one film, date and time stated on booking;
- Sound will be accessible through your FM car radio, the frequency will be provided on arrival. We suggest you arrive at least 45 mins prior to showtime.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Parking Spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Please don’t overload your car for viewing purposes. You must comply with the road traffic act 1988. Ensuring every passenger has a seat belt. Vehicles are parked at the risk of the owners.
- No alcohol or food to be on to the premises, both alcohol and food is available to purchase at the event. If you have food allergies please contact The Drive In Movie Company prior to the event. You will receive a code allowing you to bring your own food.
- 4 x 4′s and people carriers will be allocated a space at the back. or sides so not to affect other customers viewing.
- No coaches permitted
- Toilet facilities available
- Engines and lights must be switched off during the performance apart from when you are charging your battery (if required).
- Please note that extreme weather could affect the screening, for updates please check Our Facebook page – The Drive In Movies Company
- Tickets can not be refunded or exchanged
- The Drive In Movies Company do not accept any liability or be held responsible for any loss, damage to your property or for any collisions that may occur causing injury.
- £10 of the ticket price is allocated towards the actual movie ticket relating to this performance.
- If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 we will reschedule the event between 17th – 22nd December. All tickets will automatically swapped to this event and we will contact you to see which movie you would like to attend.
By purchasing your ticket you accept these terms and conditions.
Drive In Movies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Drive In Movies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22/05/2018
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 2 Pine Glen Ave, Ferndown BH22 9QP
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.