The Greatest Showman (PG)
The Greatest Showman (PG)
Showing on: Sunday 23rd December 2018 1:00pm
Venue: Old Holmesley Run Way, Forest Road, Thorney Hill, Bransgore, Christchurch BH23
Identification will be asked for upon check in for the following certificate films : 12 – 15 – 18 – X
No viewing unless ID is provided.
If you do not have a paypal account please follow the steps as if you are checking out using paypal and when prompted click on “Check out as guest” this will enable you to pay via credit or debit card.
The sound is transmitted through to your vehicle radio. The sound can also be picked up on a portable radio, please bring a portable radio if you do not have a working radio in your vehicle.
We hope you enjoy the experience!
Showing on: Sunday 23rd December 2018 1.00pm
Venue: Holmsley Runway, Forest Road, Bransgore, BH23 8EB
Celebrates the birth of show business, and tells of a visionary who rose from nothing to create a spectacle that became a worldwide sensation.
The Drive in Movies screening of “The Greatest Showman” is Screening at 1.00pm on Sunday 23rd December 2018, join us before the film starts to choose from a selection of delicious food and drinks available to purchase.
Please note that personal food and drink items cannot be brought or consumed on the Drive in Movies site.
E-Tickets will be emailed to the email address which was entered upon booking. You will receive a confirmation email from paypal and your e-ticket from The Drive-In Movies Company.
On arrival stewards will ask to see the E-Ticket.
Please print off the E-Ticket email and bring to the screening or show the steward on your smart phone.
Drive in Movies Canford do have a record of all purchased tickets.
The event WILL always go ahead in the event of bad weather. Please check the weather forecast in advance and be prepared for the Great British weather. Screenings will only be cancelled if the weather conditions present a danger at screening time. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night, and acknowledge that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded. In the unlikely event that a screening is cancelled, we will aim to give as much notice as possible, so please keep an eye out for information on the website and social media.
- Please remember to print your E-Ticket as this will be used to confirm payment at point of arrival.
- Each ticket admits one car, driver and up to 6 passengers. Each passenger must have a seat belt.
- Each ticket valid for one film, date and time stated on booking;
- Sound will be accessible through your FM car radio, the frequency will be provided on arrival. We suggest you arrive at least 45 mins prior to showtime.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Parking Spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis unless you have booked a VIP Ticket.
- Please don’t overload your car for viewing purposes. You must comply with the road traffic act 1988. Ensuring every passenger has a seat belt. Vehicles are parked at the risk of the owners.
- No alcohol or food to be on to the premises, both alcohol and food is available to purchase at the event. If you have food allergies please contact The Drive In Movie Company prior to the event. You will receive a code allowing you to bring your own food.
- 4 x 4′s and people carriers will be allocated a space at the back. or sides so not to affect other customers viewing.
- No coaches permitted
- Toilet facilities available
- Engines and lights must be switched off during the performance apart from when you are charging your battery (if required).
- Please note that extreme weather could affect the screening, for updates please check Our Facebook page – The Drive In Movies Company
- Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
- The Drive In Movies Company do not accept any liability or be held responsible for any loss, damage to your property or for any collisions that may occur causing injury.
- £10 of the ticket price is allocated towards the actual movie ticket relating to this performance.
By purchasing your ticket you accept these terms and conditions.