HOME ALONE (PG)
Venue: Old Holmsley Run Way, Forest Road, Thorney Hill, Bransgore, Christchurch BH23 8EB
The sound is transmitted through to your vehicle radio. The sound can also be picked up on a portable radio, please bring a portable radio if you do not have a working radio in your vehicle.
We hope you enjoy the experience!
See all Terms & Conditions
- We no longer use printed e-tickets on arrival due to COVID-19, therefore please have your e-ticket ready to show the check in staff on your smart device.
- Each ticket admits one car, driver and up to 6 passengers. Each passenger must have a seat belt.
- Each ticket valid for one film, date and time stated on booking;
- Sound will be accessible through your FM car radio, the frequency will be provided on arrival. We suggest you arrive at least 45 mins prior to showtime.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Parking Spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Please don’t overload your car for viewing purposes. You must comply with the road traffic act 1988. Ensuring every passenger has a seat belt. Vehicles are parked at the risk of the owners.
- No alcohol or food to be on to the premises, both alcohol and food is available to purchase at the event. If you have food allergies please contact The Drive In Movie Company prior to the event. You will receive a code allowing you to bring your own food.
- 4 x 4′s and people carriers will be allocated a space at the back. or sides so not to affect other customers viewing.
- No coaches permitted
- Toilet facilities available
- Engines and lights must be switched off during the performance apart from when you are charging your battery (if required).
- Please note that extreme weather could affect the screening, for updates please check Our Facebook page – The Drive In Movies Company
- Tickets can not be refunded or exchanged.
- The Drive In Movies Company do not accept any liability or be held responsible for any loss, damage to your property or for any collisions that may occur causing injury.
- £10 of the ticket price is allocated towards the actual movie ticket relating to this performance.
- If the event is cancelled due to circumstance beyond our control we will reschedule the event between 16th - 20th December 2022. All tickets will automatically swapped to this event and your ticket will be valid for the same movie.
By purchasing your ticket you accept these terms and conditions.
Identification will be asked for upon check in for the following certificate films : 12 – 15 – 18 – X
No viewing unless ID is provided.